• Tile drill bits are used for drilling into tile and glass. For very hard tiles use a diamond tipped core drill bit
• Drill at low speed with medium pressure
• Water cooling is necessary
• DO NOT use the drill on hammer action
• Use a more appropriate type bit for the material behind the tile (like masonry / concrete) or glass
• Drill bits bit tends to run or wander on this kind smooth surface. Minimise this by drilling through pieces of masking tape stuck onto the glass or tile where the hole will be drilled.