Alcolin Paint Stripper is a heavy-duty paint and coating remover, which is non-flammable, super strong and quick acting.
It has a non-alkali formula, which is solvent-based and will not damage bared surfaces.
It removes enamels, varnishes and PVA paints from wood, metal and plaster, and also softens adhesives and bitumen, for easy removal.
Uses / Applications
- High viscosity
- Fast acting
- Non flammable
- Does not contain alkali or acid
- Will not damage glass, wood, metal and plaster
- Contains surfactant which improves penetration
- Contains wax which keeps the stripper active for longer
- Removes coatings from wood, plaster, metal and glass
- Removes enamel paint
- Removes varnishes
- Removes bitumen
- Softens acrylic paints and old glue